West Coast Florida
Founded in 1948 as a fresh produce stand, FreshPoint West Coast Florida has been serving the region with the finest quality produce and service for more than seven decades. Our core values of integrity, excellence, teamwork, responsibility, and inclusiveness help us to achieve our vision of being our customers’ most valued and trusted business partner.
- 60,000 square-foot facility with over 32,000 square feet of refrigerated space.
- Refrigerated loading and receiving dock ensuring an unbroken cold chain.
- 75 dedicated employees.
- Delivery fleet of 30 trucks with temperature and humidity control, and XRS technology.
- Over 300 key drop deliveries made weekly.
- Dedicated produce specialists to assist you with menu planning and all your produce needs.
- Exceptional Customer Care Department.
- Internet ordering through myFreshPoint.com.
- Local Farm Champion.
- Dedicated QA team.
- Fully-documented HAACP and recall program FDA/USDA compliant.
- FDA compliant with Homeland Security bio-terrorism guidelines.
- Disaster Preparedness Action Plan in place.
- SQF level 2 certified.
- HACCP Program & ServSafe Certification.
- Certificate of Insurance and Grower Good Agriculture Practice required on all products.
- Dedicated Food Safety Manager.
Navigate our coverage area by county. To search your specific location select full screen.
P: 813-316-4500 | F: 813-620-1304
Our Leadership Team
Region VP of Merchandising
Region VP of Sales
Director of Sales
Director of Purchasing
Director of Operations