Founded in 1936 as Pacific Produce, FreshPoint Vancouver serves the Greater Vancouver area with the finest quality produce and service. Our core values of integrity, excellence, teamwork, responsibility, and inclusiveness help us to achieve our vision of being our customers’ most valued and trusted business partner. For a list of all our Canadian locations, visit FreshPoint Canada.
- 66,500 square-foot warehouse space
- Delivery fleet of 23 refrigerated trucks
- 232 employees
- Dedicated inside sales department with over 100 years of combined experience
- Tomato Repack facility
- Split-Pack Production facility
- Cash-and-carry department, 7 days a week
- Fully-documented HACCP and recall program compliant with CFIA
- CFIA licensed facility
- GFSI/SQF certified facility
- Emergency Preparedness Plan in place
- Certificate of Insurance and Hold Harmless Agreement required on all products and services
- Good Agricultural Practices and/or Good Manufacturing Practices required on all high risk produce purchased and audits maintained on secure database
- Dedicated Food Safety Program Technologist
Navigate our coverage area. To search your specific location select full screen.