Founded in 1981 as City Produce, FreshPoint South Texas serves all of South and Central Texas from Waco to the Rio Grande Valley, from Corpus Christi to Eagle Pass and everywhere in-between. Our core values of integrity, excellence, teamwork, responsibility, and inclusiveness help us to achieve our vision of being our customers’ most valued and trusted business partner.
- 60,000 square-foot facility.
- Refrigerated loading and receiving dock ensuring an unbroken cold chain.
- 90 full-time associates.
- Refrigerated delivery fleet of 40 trucks with digitally-controlled temperature and on board tablets with geo-fencing.
- Dedicated culinary specialists to assist you with menu planning, product innovation, and all of your produce needs.
- Internet ordering through myFreshPoint.com or on your smart phone/tablet.
- Online Account Management through FreshPointAccountCenter.com.
- State-of-the-art Local Product reporting module.
- Key Drop program with over 1,000 deliveries made weekly, so your product is in your cooler before you are.
- Fully-documented HACCP and recall program FDA/USDA compliant.
- FDA compliant with Homeland Security bioterrorism guidelines.
- Disaster Preparedness Action Plan in place.
- AIB, Silliker Third-Party Inspection at our facility.
- Certificate of Insurance and Grower Good Agriculture Practice required on all products.
- Facility is Primus GFSI Certified.
Navigate our coverage area by county. To search your specific location select full screen.
P: 210-699-9391 | F: 210-699-4432
Our Leadership Team
Regional VP of Sales
Regional VP of Merchandising
Director of Operations
District Sales Manager