Founded in 1947 as Lee Ray Tarantino, FreshPoint San Francisco serves the region with the finest quality selection and service. The cornerstone of the company is to offer our customers “The Total Quality Food Service Experience”. Our core values of integrity, excellence, teamwork, responsibility, and inclusiveness help us to achieve our vision of being our customers’ most valued and trusted business partner.
- 50,000 square-foot facility with 7 temperature controlled zones.
- Refrigerated loading and receiving dock ensuring an unbroken cold chain.
- 110 dedicated employees with decades of produce experience working to help you succeed.
- New 2014 refrigerated delivery fleet of 33 trucks.
- Dedicated produce specialists to assist you with menu planning, availability, and all of your produce needs.
- Live Customer Care Department available 7 days a week.
- Internet ordering through MyFreshPoint.com.
- Online account management through FreshPointAccountCenter.com.
- Local sourcing and supportive of small growers with direct grower purchasing.
- Servicing the Port of San Francisco, which hosts 60-80 cruise ship calls annually.
- Local, national, import and export distribution capability.
- We are committed to sustainability and our environmental responsibility.
- Fully-documented HAACP and recall program FDA/USDA compliant.
- FDA compliant with Homeland Security bioterrorism guidelines.
- Disaster Preparedness Action Plan in place.
- Unannounced AIB and 3rd party inspections.
- Certificate of Insurance and Grower Good Agriculture Practice required on all products.
- GFS Certified dedicated Food Safety Manager.
Navigate our coverage area by county. To search your specific location select full screen.
30340 Whipple Road
Union City, CA 94587
P: 800-321-1035 | F: 510-476-5900
Our Leadership Team
Region VP of Sales
Director of Sales – San Francisco
Region VP of Merchandising
Director of Operations
Area VP of Human Resources
Region Safety Manager
Region Food Safety Manager