Founded in 1932 as Overton Distributors, FreshPoint Raleigh serves middle and eastern North Carolina along with Coastal South Carolina with the finest quality produce and service. Our mission is to “Help Our Customers Succeed” by being the most reliable and trusted business partner in the foodservice industry. By partnering with over 55 local farmers and artisans, FreshPoint Raleigh provides the best in sustainable produce options to our customers. Our core values of integrity, excellence, teamwork, responsibility, and inclusiveness help us to achieve our vision of being our customers’ most valued and trusted business partner.
- 26,000 square-foot facility.
- Refrigerated loading and receiving dock ensuring an unbroken cold chain.
- 70 full-time associates.
- Dedicated produce specialists to assist you with menu planning, product innovation, and all of your produce and dairy needs.
- Internet ordering through myFreshPoint.com or on your smart phone/tablet.
- Online Account Management through FreshPointAccountCenter.com.
- State-of-the-Art Local Product reporting module.
- Fully-documented HACCP and recall program.
- FDA/USDA compliant.
- FDA compliant with Homeland Security bioterrorism guidelines.
- Disaster Preparedness Action Plan in place.
- AIB Inspection at our facility.
- Certificate of Insurance and Grower Good Agriculture Practice required on all ready to eat products.
- Food safety preparedness programs for local growers.
- Facility is Primus GFSI Certified.
- Facility is SQF Certified
Navigate our coverage area by county. To search your specific location select full screen.
Our Leadership Team
Director of Operations
Director of Merchandising