Founded as Thomas Brothers Produce, FreshPoint Oklahoma serves most of the state providing the finest quality produce and service. The cornerstone of the company is to offer our customers “The Total Quality FoodService Experience”. Our core values of integrity, excellence, teamwork, responsibility, and inclusiveness help us to achieve our vision of being our customers’ most valued and trusted business partner.
- 40,000 square-foot facility in Oklahoma City.
- Refrigerated loading and receiving dock ensuring an unbroken cold chain.
- Cross-dock facility in Tulsa.
- 80 full-time associates.
- Refrigerated delivery fleet of 34 trucks with digitally-controlled temperature and on-board tablets with geo-fencing.
- Dedicated culinary specialists to assist you with menu planning, product innovation, and all of your produce needs.
- Internet ordering through myFreshPoint.com or on smart phone or tablet.
- Online Account Management through FreshPointAccountCenter.com.
- State-of-the-art Local Product reporting module.
- Key Drop program with over 200 deliveries made weekly.
- Fully-documented HACCP and recall program FDA/ USDA compliant.
- FDA compliant with Homeland Security bioterrorism guidelines.
- Scan-in and Scan-out of all product for traceability.
- Disaster Preparedness Action Plan in place.
- Facility is Primus GFSI Certified.
- Certificate of Insurance for all vendors.
- Good Agriculture Practice required on all products.
- Food Safety Preparedness programs for local growers.
Navigate our coverage area by county. To search your specific location select full screen.
P: 405-879-0400 | F: 405-879-0440
Our Leadership Team
Regional VP of Sales
Regional VP of Merchandising
Director of Purchasing
Director of Operations
District Sales Manager
Food Safety Manager