Founded in 1932 as Overton Distributors, FreshPoint Nashville serves all of Tennessee and portions of Southern KY, Northern MS, and Northern AL with the finest quality produce and service. Our core values of integrity, excellence, teamwork, responsibility, and inclusiveness help us to achieve our vision of being our customers’ most valued and trusted business partner.
- 36,300 square-foot warehouse in Nashville.
- Refrigerated loading and receiving dock ensuring an unbroken cold chain.
- Over 95 full-time associates.
- Refrigerated delivery fleet of 29 trucks, 2 vans and 2 shuttles for outlying area deliveries with temperature and humidity control and FreshLoc technology.
- Dedicated produce specialists to assist you with menu planning and all your produce needs.
- Internet ordering through myFreshPoint.com.
- com provides online access to your account, saving you time and money. You can pay bills, get copies of invoices, and track account history at any time.
- State-of-the-art Local Product reporting module.
- Fully-documented HAACP and recall program FDA/USDA compliant.
- FDA compliant with Homeland Security bioterrorism guidelines.
- Facility is Primus GFSI Certified.
- Disaster Preparedness Action Plan in place.
- Certificate of Insurance and Grower Good Agriculture Practice required on all products.
- Contracted USDA inspectors onsite.
Navigate our coverage area by county. To search your specific location select full screen.
Our Leadership Team
Director of Operations
Director of Sales
Billie Jeane Butler
Customer Service Manager