Exclusive Items Flyers
With locations in Honolulu, Kona, and Kahului, we supply a wide range of customers, from local chefs to big box retailers, with fresh produce every day.
We are committed to sourcing the freshest produce at the best prices. Upholding the highest food safety standards, we ensure that only safe, high-quality produce is delivered to our customers.
We truly understand the importance of supporting our local growers. Local farmers are an integral part of Hawaii’s community, economy and food supply, We proudly source fruits and vegetables from over 100 local farmers across the state.
- Warehouses located in Honolulu, Maui & the Big Island, with a combined 103,500 square-feet of refrigerated space and the state’s largest banana ripening system.
- Refrigerated loading and receiving dock ensuring an unbroken cold chain.
- 200 full-time associates.
- Refrigerated delivery fleet of 36 trucks with temperature and humidity control
- Dedicated produce specialists to assist you with menu planning and all your produce needs.
- Live Customer Care Department, 6 days a week.
- Online ordering.
- Split-Pack Production facility.
- Fully-documented HACCP and recall program FDA/USDA compliant.
- FDA compliant with Homeland Security bioterrorism guidelines.
- Disaster Preparedness Action Plan in place.
- Facility is SQF Certified Level 2.
- HACCP Program Certification.
- USDA Safeguard Compliant.
- Certificate of Insurance, HHA, and Good Agriculture Practice (GAP) required on all.
Navigate our coverage area by county. To search your specific location select full screen.
OUR LEADERSHIP TEAM
VP of Sales
VP of Operations
Director of Finance
Director of Sales
Director of Sales
VP of Merchandising
Food Safety Program Manager