Founded in 1980 as J, D, S & R, FreshPoint Denver serves the Colorado Front Range region with the finest quality produce and service. Our core values of integrity, excellence, teamwork, responsibility, and inclusiveness help us to achieve our vision of being our customers’ most valued and trusted business partner.
- 89,000 square-foot refrigerated warehouse space.
- Refrigerated loading and receiving dock ensuring an unbroken cold chain.
- Over 200 full-time employees.
- Delivery fleet of 27 refrigerated trucks, and 6 refrigerated tractor/trailers.
- Dedicated produce specialists to assist you with menu planning and all your produce needs.
- Inside Sales Department.
- Internet ordering through myFreshPoint.com.
- Fully-documented HACCP and recall program FDA/USDA compliant.
- FDA compliant with Homeland Security bioterrorism guidelines.
- Disaster Preparedness Action Plan in place.
- Facility is SQF Certified Level 2.
- Certificate of Insurance and Grower Good Agriculture Practice, as well as third-party audits required of all vendors.
- Dedicated Food Safety Manager.
Navigate our coverage area by county. To search your specific location select full screen.
Export & Wholesale
Business in Industry
Travel & Leisure
5151 N. Bannock Street
Denver, Colorado 80216
P: 303-382-1700 | F: 877-628-4397
With unmatched fresh produce, knowledge and experience, FreshPoint provides today’s chefs with the ingredients to create tomorrow’s culinary success. Over the last few decades, we have seen revolutionary changes in the produce industry—from refrigerated trucks and fresh-cut produce to submitting and processing orders online. With these innovations, our passion for produce and commitment to helping our customers succeed remains unchanged.
Our Leadership Team
VP Value Added
Director of Sales
Director of Purchasing