Founded in 1947 as Red’s Market, FreshPoint Central Florida serves Northern and Central Florida from Tallahassee to Vero Beach to Sebring and everywhere in-between. Distribution also includes coastal Georgia and South Carolina, St Simons Island, Savannah and Hilton Head. Our core values of integrity, excellence, teamwork, responsibility, and inclusiveness help us to achieve our vision of being our customers’ most valued and trusted business partner.
- 150,000 square-foot facility.
- Refrigerated loading and receiving dock ensuring an unbroken cold chain.
- 250 full-time associates.
- Refrigerated delivery fleet of 115 trucks with digitally-controlled temperature and on-board tablets with geo-fencing.
- Dedicated culinary specialists to assist you with menu planning, product innovation, and all of your produce needs. Value added services cut-to-order on site for next day delivery.
- Internet ordering through myFreshPoint.com and Online Account Management through FreshPointAccountCenter.com
- State-of-the-art Local Product reporting module.
- Key Drop program with over 600 deliveries weekly, so your product is in your cooler before you are.
- Fully-documented HACCP and recall program FDA/USDA compliant.
- FDA compliant with Homeland Security bioterrorism guidelines.
- Disaster Preparedness Action Plan in place.
- Facility is SQF Certified Level 2.
- Certificate of Insurance and Grower Good Agriculture Practice required on all products.
- Food safety preparedness programs for local growers.
Navigate our coverage area by county. To search your specific location select full screen.
P: 407-857-3930 | F: 407-859-2305
Our Leadership Team
VP of Finance
Region VP of Purchasing
Region VP of Sales
VP of Operations
Business Development Specialist
District Sales Manager