Founded in 2000 as Piranha Produce, FreshPoint Central California serves Northern California and Western Nevada with the finest quality produce and service. Our core values of integrity, excellence, teamwork, responsibility, and inclusiveness help us to achieve our vision of being our customers’ most valued and trusted business partner.
- 122,000 square-foot facility.
- Refrigerated loading and receiving dock ensuring an unbroken cold chain.
- 240 full-time associates.
- Refrigerated devlivery fleet of 46 truck with temperature and humidity control and FreshLoc technology.
- Dedicated produce specialists to assist you with menu planning and all your produce needs.
- Live Customer Care Department, 7 days a week.
- Internet ordering through myFreshPoint.com.
- Online Account Management through FreshPointAccountCenter.com.
- Modernized Tomato Repack facility.
- Split-Pack Production facility.
- Certified Organic Handler.
- Fully-documented HAACP and recall program FDA/USDA compliant.
- FDA compliant with Homeland Security bioterrorism guidelines.
- Disaster Preparedness Action Plan in place.
- Facility is SQF Certified Level 2.
- HACCP Program & ServSafe Certification.
- Certificate of Insurance, HHA, and Good Agriculture Practice (GAP) required on all
Navigate our coverage area by county. To search your specific location select full screen.
Our Leadership Team
VP of Finance
Director of Merchandising
VP of Operations
VP of Sales
Food Safety Manager