Exclusive Items Flyers
FreshPoint Atlanta serves the Southeast and Mid-Atlantic regions with the finest quality produce and service. The cornerstone of the company is to offer our customers “The Total Quality Food Service Experience”. Our core values of integrity, excellence, teamwork, responsibility, and inclusiveness help us to achieve our vision of being our customers’ most valued and trusted business partner.
- 99,000 sq/ft facility with 60,000+ sq/ft refrigerated space; including 10,000 sq/ft of processing and two 50 foot docks.
- Refrigerated loading and receiving dock ensuring an unbroken cold chain.
- 35 refrigerated straight trucks and a large fleet of temperature and humidity controlled vehicles with FreshLoc technology and equipped with XRS systems.
- Dedicated produce specialists to assist you with menu planning and all your produce needs.
- Internet ordering through MyFreshPoint.com.
- Access to interactive tools and offerings through our FreshPoint app for Android and Apple phones.
- E-Commerce Solution.
- Training seminars available.
- Key Drop program–your product is in your cooler before you are.
- Certified Organic Facility, including FreshCuts.
- Fully-documented HACCP and recall program.
- FDA/USDA compliant.
- FDA compliant with Homeland Security bioterrorism guidelines.
- Disaster Preparedness Action Plan in place.
- AIB Inspection at our facility.
- Facility is SQF Certified Level 2.
- Certificate of Insurance and Grower Good Agriculture Practice required on all ready-to-eat products.
- Food safety preparedness programs for local growers.
Navigate our coverage area by county. To search your specific location select full screen.
P: 770-305-8500 | F: 770-305-8499
Our Leadership Team
VP of Sales
VP of Finance
Food Safety Program Manager
VP of Operations
VP of Purchasing and Wholesale