Founded in 1865 as Fowler and Huntting, one of the oldest produce distributors in the country, FreshPoint Connecticut serves the region with the finest quality produce and service. Our core values of integrity, excellence, teamwork, responsibility, and inclusiveness help us to achieve our vision of being our customers’ most valued and trusted business partner.
- 50,000 square feet of refrigerated warehouse space with nine temperature zones.
- Refrigerated loading and receiving dock ensuring an unbroken cold chain.
- More than 200 employees.
- Delivery fleet of more than 60 refrigerated trucks
- Dedicated produce specialists to assist you with menu planning and market consultation.
- Internet ordering through myFreshPoint.com and online bill pay with invoice tracking through FreshPoint Account Center.
- Fully-documented HACCP and recall program FDA/USDA compliant.
- FDA compliant with Homeland Security bioterrorism guidelines.
- Disaster Preparedness Action Plan in place
- Facility is SQF Certified Level 2.
- Certificate of Insurance and Grower Good Agriculture Practice required on all products.
- Dedicated Food Safety Manager.
- Traceability of all products direct to the growers.
Navigate our coverage area by county. To search your specific location select full screen.
P: 800-824-0448 | F: 860-728-1705
Our Leadership Team
Director of Operations
Director of Sales
VP of PRDC
Director Profit and Revenue Management
VP of Purchasing